We act for clients in the following employment law areas:
- Termination of Employment.
Receiving news of a termination of your employment is a shocking and frightening experience for everyone. There are many ways in which employment can be terminated, some examples are
- your employer may have dismissed you summarily without providing any notice or warning.
- You may have received notice of termination in accordance with the provisions of your contract.
- You may have been offered an option of voluntary redundancy or told that you position was being made redundant.
- You yourself may have stopped working if you felt it was impossible to continue working either from a health & safety aspect or otherwise.
Should you choose us as your employment law solicitor we can review your specific situation and advise you quickly on your legal options.
2. Change of Employment
You may have received an attractive offer of employment from an alternative employer, and you may need assistance in understanding the legal consequences of changing employers.
We can review your contract(s)of employment and advise you of the potential pitfalls in connection with your current and new contract of employment.
3. Workplace grievance
It goes with saying that every employee is entitled to go to work and perform his/her work in dignity and without harassment or interference from colleagues, customers, or management.
If you have been the subject of bullying or harassment at work and your complaints to your employer are not been heeded then we may be able to assist you . We will listen to your specific situation and consider whether there are any practical or legal solutions. We have very extensive experience of acting for our clients in this area both through the workplace relations commission and labour courts.